Re: [tor-talk] Iran cracks down on web dissident technology

That's a very good point klaus.

Joe - if you think the US Government is one big cohesive entity that funds projects consistently from a single pool of resources and money then I would politely suggest you may not have had much to do with them :P

Alfred