Re: [tor-talk] Iran cracks down on web dissident technology

On 3/21/2011 6:38 PM, Al MailingList wrote:

That's a very good point klaus.

Joe - if you think the US Government is one big cohesive entity that funds projects consistently from a single pool of resources and money then I would politely suggest you may not have had much to do with them :P

Don't think that at all. Don't believe I said anything that even suggested. I'm speaking in general terms. My comments also regard more than one govt. In any govt project, there could be one or dozens of depts involved.