[tor-talk] high memory usage

The only problem I have with the bridge I'm running is that for some
reason the memory used keeps climbing up, so that after three or four
days I have to reboot the machine. AFAICT rebooting doesn't affect the
bridge's usefulness much, but I can't do much else when the mem use
reaches 2.9 G. I recall seeing some discussion of this way back in
tor-talk, but can't find it. Can someone point me to it? [Running on
Vistax64 2.5 GHz dual core cpu, 4 G RAM] Thanks - eliaz
--
gpg ID: C3E1E38D