Re: [tor-talk] What would Tor v1.0 look like?

Paul Syverson <syverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tell me about it. Some of us have been onion routing since 1995. ;>)
>
> -Paul

  That is awesome. This is way way off topic, but it must be cool to have
that level of experience.  Not only have you seen the tech develop into
something amazingly useful (and usable!), but it becomes apparent that
government censorship (etc) ebbs and flows as time goes on.

  I get into some interesting discussions about censorship and pop culture
because people frequently peg me as being a teen. "I'd really love to pick
your brain on this TOM-Skype problem -- you can bring your parents or a
friend if you want."

~Griffin