[tor-talk] Mobile Anonymity and Circumvention seems not working

Hi,

       I tried  Trasparent proying of Orbot  as  mentioned
https://guardianproject.info/apps/orbot/->OTHER
*APPS*  and observed all web (traffic built-in Browser, Gmail, YouTube,
Maps and any other application
that uses standard web traffic)and all DNS requests from my Android mobile
are not following  Tor
encryprtion.

        Observed with wireshark and above mentioned application traffics
are having DNS request and DNS
response packets  and followed by large number of HTTP packets.

         My Mobile is running on Android 2.2  Kernel which is already root
and I also gave super user
permission for Tor installation.

         what is possibe  issue here?

Regards,