Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

Ð Mon, 02 Mar 2015 19:31:21 -0800
Travis Bean <tlbean@xxxxxxxxxx> ÐÐÑÐÑ:

> Hello,
>
> I am giving everyone on this mailing list a heads-up regarding what I
> have uncovered about the Gestapo government here in the United States
> and why corrupt government officials are so strongly opposed to this
> Tor project.

> Open this URL in a Tor-powered web browser: http://www.foxnews.com.
> News Corp and 21st Century Fox now realize Tor prevents them from
> feeding citizens coercive news articles and pop-up ads based on their
> IP address and are now blocking Tor as a result of my report.
>

> Please note that when testing the URL
> http://www.hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact, or any other
> corrupt U.S. senator's contact page, you may have to use Vidalia to
> switch to a new identity multiple times until it lands on a
> blacklisted Tor server. For some reason, members of the United States
> Senate have their contact page unavailable for only certain Tor
> servers, and yet Foxnews and USPS appear to be using a much wider
> spectrum of blacklisted servers.
>
> What is interesting about my detective work I conducted is that you
> will notice from the "Access Denied" warning and reference # you
> receive when your Tor-powered web browser tries to render the above
> mentioned web pages, this indicates the exact same Tor-blocking
> software is being used to power foxnews.com, usps.com, and
> senate.gov. This proves my point that News Corp and 21st Century Fox
> are most definitely mysteriously controlled by the United States
> Gestapo government.

It's not neccessary to be controlled by NSA or have access to the NSA's
confidential information to block a web site from Tor users. As I
understand, all IP's and ports of Tor exit nodes are public and
available for any Tor user. These are downloadings from Tor authorities
servers and can be viewed throw Vidala - Network Map, "arm" command and
may by some other tools. Tor entry node can be a unpublished Tor bridge
if you configure it, but Tor exit node will be from public nodelist
anyway. (Or unpublished private Tor exit nodes exist and I can obtain
and use these?).

So, site blocking software can simple accessing Tor network every hour
and having an actual list of Tor exit nodes, and blocking requests
from them.

Reason to do it... may be possible attacks on site from Tor hacking
users or some other network abuse.

For example, Wikipedia partially block Tor users and they can read it
but can't login and edit pages. ripe.net blocking whois service from
many Tor exits. Can we think that all of them also "mysteriously
controlled by the United States Gestapo government"?

Alan Hiew