Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

> Why would I go to the bother of filing police reports if this was
> all make believe???

If you didn't believe it was 'make believe' then you might file reports,
even if it truly is make believe.

> Those of you from the UK, who are in the same boat with this lying,
> conniving meth dealer Rupert Murdoch,

Being from the UK, I can safely say (at least in my case) that we're
subjected to Murdoch's 'output' but that does not necessarily mean we are
on board with him. I don't doubt that he, and his businesses, have a lot of
skeletons hidden in their cupboards (though whether that extends to some of
the things you assert is questionable).

You claim to have proof of this conspiracy, but have simply provided
conjecture based on the fact a number of sites (including Fox News) block
access from (certain) tor exit nodes. That some sites block tor users is
neither news or outright proof of a conspiracy. You may hold additional
'evidence' of what you claim, but what you've provided so far doesn't come
close IMO.

Ben Tasker
https://www.bentasker.co.uk