Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

On 03/05/2015 01:57 AM, Ben Tasker wrote:
> You claim to have proof of this conspiracy, but have simply provided
> conjecture based on the fact a number of sites (including Fox News) block
> access from (certain) tor exit nodes. That some sites block tor users is
> neither news or outright proof of a conspiracy. You may hold additional
> 'evidence' of what you claim, but what you've provided so far doesn't come
> close IMO.

When it comes to those of you from the UK, your bizarre "conspiracy
theory" rhetoric is starting to get just a tad bit too creepy and
indicates it is time to get a grip on reality.

Why are those of you from the UK of all places so desperate to discredit
me by the way?! When a citizen posts information for analysis that
proves foxnews.com, senate.gov, and usps.com are using the exact same
Tor-blocking software, and the timing that this software was installed
on the same three domains is not coincidental, how can you in your right
mind state that there is not a significant connection between these
three entities? Enough already!!!

Have you been smoking too much Indica from Afghanistan or something? Try
smoking 25%+ THC Delta 9 Sativa from South Africa next time - it will
help you maintain your focus where you do not read between the lines and
skip over important details regarding information analysis.

I find the hurtful insults and naive, foolish responses on this mailing
list up to this point to be very childish, and coming from individuals
who either are out of touch with reality, or perhaps spun on too much dope.

Good day, Travis Bean

--
Travis L. Bean
T.L.Bean - Your source for FREE open source