Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 04:15:57 -0800
Travis Bean <tlbean@xxxxxxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> On 03/05/2015 01:57 AM, Ben Tasker wrote:
> > You claim to have proof of this conspiracy, but have simply provided
> > conjecture based on the fact a number of sites (including Fox News)
> > block access from (certain) tor exit nodes. That some sites block
> > tor users is neither news or outright proof of a conspiracy. You
> > may hold additional 'evidence' of what you claim, but what you've
> > provided so far doesn't come close IMO.
>
> When it comes to those of you from the UK, your bizarre "conspiracy
> theory" rhetoric is starting to get just a tad bit too creepy and
> indicates it is time to get a grip on reality.

Please: Enough.

<Quote>

About tor-talk

This mailing list is for all discussion about theory, design, and
development of Onion Routing.

</Quote>

There are plenty of other mail lists, blogs, wikis, discussion fora
devoted to conspiracy theories.

Now can we all stop rising to troll bait?

Please?

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net