Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

On 03/05/2015 04:33 AM, Ben Tasker wrote:
> There have been reports for quite some time of Fox blocking tor exits (see
> for example
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2015-January/036472.html),
> though I don't know when senate/usps started.

This report on tor-talk
(https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2015-January/036472.html)
was posted just within a matter of days after I filed a report with a
detective and asked for Rupert Murdoch to be interrogated on 12/29/2014.
The window of time between 12/29/14 and 01/15/15 is too narrow for this
to be coincidence.

--
Travis L. Bean
T.L.Bean - Your source for FREE open source