[tor-talk] Torsocks plus ssh plus command line browser - does this idea make sense?

Let's say I want to access a website and appear to be from country X. I can't use Tor because there are no exit nodes for Country X.

Can I:

a) buy a VPS from a hosting company that provides an IP that is from Country X?

b) use torsocks to login to my VPS via ssh.

c) download a browser that allows access from the command line e.g. Lynx (not TBB).

d) access the destination website.

AUIU, my VPS sees the tor exit node IP but the destination site sees the VPS IP in Country X.

Does this sound viable? Is there an easier way than ssh? If this idea is sensible, then the command line means I have to use a very basic browser like Lynx. Correct?

All ideas / opinions / criticisms / suggestions welcomed.