Re: [tor-talk] tor project website change

Check the text at https://support.torproject.org/#gettor

 How do I download Tor if the torproject.org is blocked?

If you can't download Tor through our website, you can get a copy of Tor
delivered to you via GetTor. GetTor is a service that automatically
responds to messages with links to the latest version of Tor Browser,
hosted at a variety of locations that are less likely to be censored,
such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and GitHub.

Tor != tor browser.

Udo