OSX Tor 0.1.0.8-rc Bundle installs items in StartupItems folder when I choose not to...

Finally got around to installing the OSX Tor 0.1.0.8-rc Bundle. I
selected "Customize" for the install and chose to install Tor only and
nothing else.  The installer installed a Tor directory inside of
/Library/StartupItems/. Which contained a file called Tor.loc that
contained the text: "//Library/Tor"

While this is not a valid StartupItem, I didnt choose to install any
StartupItem's. It shouldnt be installing anything in that directory.

Cheers,
th

--
     ..o:   It's 12 o'clock - do you know where your data is?   :o...
Hardening Your Macintosh - http://members.lycos.co.uk/hardapple/

pgp key fingerprint: 0F02 99D5 1D23 E445 22C9 9C90 8F24 FDBA B618 33C4