Re: Exiting only port 80

Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:

If I am right, wouldn't the majority of the tor user base be better
served if a collection of exit nodes only exited port 80 and 443
traffic?
Please add port 22 (ssh).

I think you sort of missed my point. I'm aware there are lots of protocols and ports used on tor and that they all need bandwidth. http seems to be the killer application of tor though and it performs badly, so my suggestion was to be a little bias towards providing bandwidth for that particulary usage. Not "very" bias, a little bias.

For my particular node I've decided to only exit ports 80 and 443 once I've finished shifting services about and configuring things up.

Mike