Re: nighteffect.us gone

I think he wants to keep this stuff private, so I won't probe any
further and ask that out of respect others do the same. I'm really
glad to hear that you're well and we don't have to worry about you.
Unfortunately, tor is something that can lead to people getting killed
in countries like China or persecuted in places like the US. If you
run a tor server, hidden service, dir server, or something tor-related
and decide to close shop, please let the community know so we do not
worry about your safety and well-being. If somebody drops off the map
for no reason, we can only assume something bad has happened to them
and as brothers and sisters in this fight for internet freedom, it is
our duty to find out what happened to our fellow comrades who went
onto the battlefield with us.
Sincerely,
Comrade Ringo Kamens