Re: nighteffect.us gone

I disagree. Through public pressure and direct action there is
something we could do. But that' a good point. If you run anything
tor-related, we would appreciate if you would sign messages like this
with a public key that you used before. We need to keep safe and
maintain a security culture for the community.
Comrade Ringo Kamens