Got warning: "ControlPort is open, but no authentication method has been configured..."

Hi list,

    I got a warning, "ControlPort is open, but no authentication
method has been configured.  This means that any program on your
computer can reconfigure your Tor.  That's bad!  You should upgrade
your Tor controller as soon as possible", with my tor and Vidalia. My
tor version is 0.2.1.26. I run tor on Ubuntu9.04. Before this warning
appeared, the tor worked perfectly. What this warning mean and how to
fix it.

Thanks!