Re: DerAufbruch{,1,2} nodes not in a Family

Scott Bennett wrote:
>      There are three nodes currently listed in the directory by the names of
> DerAufbruch, DerAufbruch1, and DerAufbruch2 without contact information that
> are not configured into a Family.  If you wish to have your tor client treat
> them as being in a single node Family, just add the following to your torrc
> file.
>

>                                   Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG

Very thanks for your information, Scott,
It is a pitty that I have read this mail only today.
Is it useful to include that line in the torrc-file on my tor-node (I
don't use it as a client) or it useful only for tor-clients?
P.S. It seems like somebody begin many attacks to the Tor-network,
DerAufbruch1, perfect-privacy.com...)