Re: [tor-talk] problem with facebook account

On 5/29/2011 5:38 PM, Zaher F. wrote:
can somebody help me about blocking accounts on facebook when i am using tor???

i guess that should be a code country i can retrieve my account without using phone number

am i right or what???
I don't have a facebook acct, so not positive. Often, pages won't let you log into acct if your Tor exit node is coming from a diff country than one you signed up with.

Some have success by using the ExitNodes command in Vidalia torrc file & using the same country code as when acct was created. If want to be sure it only uses exit node from the country specified, use the StrictExitNodes 1 command after the ExitNodes. See the "manual" link on Tor projects documentation page.