Re: [tor-talk] Basic questions from new user but...

Why can't there be some manner of anonymity such as remote VNCing to a
remote computer (say a web server desktop on Gnome running on an Amazon AWS
cloud)...

This way your true identity is an Amazon AWS cloud IP and say you are ssh
tunneled or connected via tor to it --- and running Firefox remotely on the
vnc desktop.

There are too many vulnerabilities to just have a browser be secure; IMO it
really needs to be the entire physical system?