Re: [tor-talk] memory cached pages should reload instantly-but DON'T

Hm, that's an tough question.  TBB doesn't modify the FF code very
much at all, and the patches are pretty lightweight - they're all
listed here: https://gitweb.torproject.org/torbrowser.git/tree/HEAD:/src/current-patches/firefox
although some of them do deal with caching.

The about:config settings are all listed here (AFAIK):
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torbrowser.git/blob/HEAD:/build-scripts/config/pound_tor.js
so I wonder if there's anything in there you might recognize as
causing a problem?

I'm afraid I'm not quite sure that the issue could be, these types of
bugs are pretty tricky to track down.  I did want to point you in the
right direction for maybe finding the culprit though.

-tom.