Re: [tor-talk] memory cached pages should reload instantly-but DON'T

Haven't investigated but if the page didn't have an Expires or
Cache-Control: max-age then the browser may be using If-Modified-Since
to avoid downloading the page unnecessarily but that would still require
a round trip to the server.