[tor-talk] Tor and IRC documentation

I was looking for documentation for some friend about how to get on the IRC via Tor. Because it's easier to send a link than write a manual. Anyway I got https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/ and noticed someone has spammed the IRC pages with refferences to Wonix. Wonix is a particular distribution. The wiki is about Tor and I assume about the systems on which Tor runs. Meaning Windows, Apple, Linux. Use Wonix should be on the Wonix wiki.

Could someone restore the pages?

Cheers!