Re: [tor-talk] Tragedy of the commons.

On 5/24/2013 12:39 PM, Chris Patti wrote:
I just had to shut my relay down because someone was using it to hijack
someone else's Gmail account :\

Dunno how I could get around this other than by blocking port 80, which is
kind of the point :)

How exactly does their hijacking attempt implicate your relay? At least, to shut it down entirely? I'm just asking.

If they used any other anonymous proxy, the hijacker's activities are his own - yes / no ? I'm sure people hijack gmail accts all the time w/o using Tor.