Re: [tor-talk] DNS provider that does not hijack failures

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 05:07:47PM -0300, Juan Garofalo wrote:
> >Agreed, although the privacy policy for their Public DNS service seems decent:
> >https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/privacy
> >
> >TL;DR They wipe requesting IP addresses from their logs after 48 hours,
>
>         Yes. After 48 and after they fowarded everything to the NSA.

The NSA gets them even before Google. I don't think that's something you're going
to prevent based on who you pick for your DNS lookups. Although of course if they're
made over Tor, at least they're anonymized (helpful but may not be enough with traffic
correlation.)

More here:
NSA Spying FAQ
https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying/faq