[tor-talk] Publishing Dangerous Data and Opinions

Greetings tortalkers,

I have data with expert guidance which will result in death threats.
Ultimately, we will be killed for releasing this data with expert
guidance. We want to publish this data and stave off impending death for
as long as possible.

Are there field-tested guides for configuring a service in the most
anonymous way possible in order to publish files? I have scoured the
Internet and deep web for the past month and have not found a single
field-tested guide to doing so. We cannot trust a service or others to
carry out this data publication. Pointers are very much appreciated.

السلام