Re: [tor-talk] Firefox, Adobe, and DRM

Some information to read on the subject:
http://www.fsf.org/news/fsf-condemns-partnership-between-mozilla-and-adobe-to-support-digital-restrictions-management

..."Although Mozilla will not directly ship Adobe's proprietary DRM
plugin, it will, as an official feature, encourage Firefox users to
install the plugin from Adobe when presented with media that requests
DRM."...

Luckily it won't be installed by default so it is easily left out. Sadly
the code to implement this DRM capability is included in Firefox. If
Mozilla ever attempts to implement this DRM code it into Firefox and not
make it optional, then Tor will have a major problem on its hands. Sad day.

-Anona