Re: DNS block in place at 151.8.40.35 (molly)

Hi,
i'm running the server molly.
The server has on his second eth interface an experimental dns service to block porn sites.
I've no idea how slashdot.org could come inside, i'll fix it.
I hope this side effect is not too dangerous for tor users ;)
Dan

Mike Perry wrote:

It seems to be pretty arbitrary.. Except for porn. Just about every porn site I could google up is blocked. Plus the ones I bookmarked ;)

Of note: slashdot.org and fark.com are blocked. Though most other
popular blogs are not. Also chase.com, and it also seems to be trying
to do something with xinhua.com, but breaking somewhere along the way.