Re: Offtopic - when to use BitTorrent (was Torpark Mirroring)

the only hiccup with torrent files is that you need a third party
download manager to get them. Beleive it or not, not everyone uses
torrent files for file sharring yet. and you also need to get people
to seed it for you. the seeders would need to use a torrent file
program as well, and leave it running all the time.