Re: Tor limitation

The organization that monitors Internet filtering in countries around
the world, including China, is the Open Net Initiative:

http://www.opennetinitiative.net/

With regards to having a Tor exit node in China, I think many Tor
users would hate it, depending on their surfing habits---too many
sites and IP addresses are blocked. Besides, users in China such as
myself can only access Tor because the government hasn't blocked it
yet. I mean, the list of entry nodes is public (it has to be) so
blocking those IP addresses is trivial. I am hoping that Tor continues
to fall under their radar.

And thanks for the advice on upgrading to the experimental version of
Tor. I have upgraded now, and I will test its performance. Thanks!

--
Darren Paul Griffith
www.madphilosopher.ca