Re: Tor Network Status Website

Hi,

Cool, I'm glad to see your site is still around. I was not aware of
the link change. For what it's worth, when I made that comment, I
actually had two sites in mind: your site and also the status site
at:

http://serifos.eecs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/exit.pl

which doesn't seem to be available as of late.

Best regards,

Joe