Re: Win32.Trojan.Agent appear when close Torpark

Hello Total,

No need to worry. This is just overzealous antivirus software probably
looking at a heuristic of a dll being called by Torpark. We had the
same problem with a few other scanners, but the companies finally got
off their butt and fixed their antivir problem. I guess F-Secure is
lagging behind. New version coming out very soon, and will have
auto-update.

Steve