Re: still slow browsing

Well it's a while since I disabled the Dirport but yes, when it was
enabled it consumed a lot of bandwidth and browsing was slow.
Disabling Dirport should make a significant difference. After all,
you're mirroring the entire Tor server network information from what I
know and a lot of nodes request that information from time to time.
Personally, I'd only enable Dirport again on dedicated servers that
have a high bandwidth.

Sincerely,
Enigma

- --
German Tor mailing list / surveillance and anonymity:
http://www.anti1984.com