Re: Win32.Trojan.Agent appear when close Torpark

"Fergie" <fergdawg@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> For what its worth, I forwarded your message to a colleague
> at F-Secure. He may contact you directly, but in any case, I'll
> et the list know what becomes of it if possible...
>
> - ferg

For your knowledgement, after my last F-Secure update, the warnings
not appear anymore. Perhaps a result of your colleague´s effort?
I suppose they do comprehensive investigations everytime before
turning a warning trigging properties off, to make it real unique
that it wouldn´t miss real malwares with the same properties.

Another thing, that may seems off topic, but isn´t because the
structure of Tor system. I don´t understand why internet connections
around the globe is possible at all, in particular with Tor that go
between extra middle hops around. On the television we see reporters
from far away places, who´s speak are delayed one or more seconds in
the time of light and electricity going long ways to and from they
phones by some link towers, then out to space and between satellites
and back to eart for more link hops.
Of what reason don´t the same apply on the internet? One packet sent,
then wait a couple of seconds for it to reach desitination and the
answer packet returns, then next packet and so on. In my imagination,
only loading a non graphic website, or sending this email to the list
would take for hours, or what? But apparently it don´t...

                          wherever you are