Re: Torbutton 1.0.5 release candidate

Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:

I'm using custom proxy settings currently, because I'm using Polipo
on port 8123.

You certainly know that, but I'll mention that you can run Polipo on port 8118 by putting the following in your config file:

 proxyPort = 8118

OTOH, would it clutter torbutton's interface too much to have an
option ``use Polipo'' that switches everything to localhost:8123?  I'm
planning to release Polipo 1.0.0 before Christmas, so a SOCKS-capable
Polipo should hit the major Linux and BSD distributions in the next
months.

(Yes, that does mean that I do need more people testing.  Hint, hint.)

                                       Juliusz

I'm actually using polipo and offcourse i'm up for testing it.Do you want me to send feedbacks to this email ?I will sign your mail address ... nice one !!!