Re: 20090101

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 07:42:46PM +0100, Valen MacLeod wrote:

>    Heisst das jetzt, dass ich das protokollieren muss, wenn ich einen
>    TORserver betreiben will?

Not yet. A lot of things can and will change until 1. January 2009,
and I would definitely look for an official legal interpretation
before you pick between your three choices of what to do (or not to do).

What are the most friendly jurisdications for anonymizing services?
I was thinking about Russia, but it's probably not cheap to rent
a server there. Any russian Tor operators here?