Re: court trial against me - the outcome

What would have happened if you had not accepted their plea agreement?

Used to be here in the USA they had to bring u personally to court to
try and convict you.
Now they are convicting "in abstencia" for many crimes.

Because the courts, judges and prosecutors are too incompetent or busy,
they just convict you whether they give you your rights or not. The
government does what they can get away with and increasingly this means
they do not follow their own laws; constitutionaly restraints. Of course
when you get IDIOTS like G.W. Bush in Office and have an IDIOT populace
that votes for him, you deserve what you get, :-).

I thought Europe was better, but I guess not. Here in the U.S., we
frequently have people in the courts and police who are too stupid to
hold jobs in the private sector.

I think you did the right thing by ignoring their invitation. Do
everything you can to make their jobs more difficult, resist as far as
you are able.

--

  mark485anderson@xxxxxx

--