[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tor cleverness?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tor cleverness?
- From: zmj <zangmj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 03:06:00 +0800
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:06:30 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=uDfG17P0x+o75FeEQ6Llzcd6rzStXjPKuBBjrLV91Lg=; b=DrxxAgTxERk7MIf3R0SA9a8+aZcI9OMO2wKbPHR3uRW60Y2b30Hu+854iHRGi20A9l 8y3NdiaH01rW1fkziUeNLgQKdY7Q/eS2eSQqdyZKUKcomXJQ6KW06kkCdIOAiZsHIy8h t36EmaovqNW74czAPVJo4k6bOeMLZ5jaNGwPE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=xPEjacsvsz9CpyyeNlcSJ0DfStj+Pop8YBwziQQFqOn/MirMy3Hbnl7wsd8ZWKjBLM liGLrknDoZGiAJNLZWWJKak+nY7piOdX+Z33ceRnteeyRKMVOWNRjRCnCgfwsZywsXAN g9aBWy5MHn1X2zZEGzfDzgO7SSSVt7g+0oaBQ=
- In-reply-to: <dac884dbdb7b203bd14cf20ff77cf326@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <dac884dbdb7b203bd14cf20ff77cf326@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
for the first question:
maybe you should restart Tor
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Geoff Down <downie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I renamed (with 'mv') the file I was sending Tor logs to whilst Tor was running.
I actually moved it to a different directory.
The log data kept being written to that file. How?
Secondly, does sending a USR2 signal to Tor 0.2.0.31 (r16744) switch on debug level logging as stated in the manual? I've tried it and it seems not to work - except I got some debug-level entries after I sent a shutdown signal.