RE: Distribution of bridge information

> We already rate limit requests and what we serve from the bridge
> database. Captchas don't stop crawling, especially since it appears in
> China's case, they have people doing the crawling, not scripts.

The main point is a machine is faster than human to crawl. Captchas don't stop crawling but reduces the time needed to gather the information. Moreover, using Captcha's may prevent the rise of generated block-lists everywhere, it's always easier (and tireless)  to write a script than add manually top a list 3 IP addresses a day.

Nouveau Windows 7 : Simplifiez votre PC ! Trouvez le PC qui vous convient.