Re: Active Attacks - Already in Progress?

I don't take issue with these particular nodes, nor the method in which
they are multiplied.

What concerns me is that any single entity (person/organization) is
capable of convincing my Tor client to use it in the majority of
circuits I build. The clusters I pointed out before have been vouched
for by the community, and that's fine, let's assume they're not evil.
But the fact remains that nobody - good or evil - should be capable of
making themselves a party in my circuit with such reliability.
--
  Theodore Bagwell
  toruser1@xxxxxxx