Re: Active Attacks - Already in Progress?

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:54 -0800, "Mike Perry" <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Rather than cripple the network by forcing more clients to use slower
> nodes more often, we have opted to try to document the process of
> running a high capacity Tor exit node:
> http://archives.seul.org/tor/relays/Aug-2010/msg00034.html

In my research (posted earlier to this list), I did not find an issue
with exit relays. The relays which were reliably chosen as part of my
circuit were often the first or second relay in my circuit - not the
exit relay.

> Please help us to create the network we *wish* we had.

I'm running a relay of my own, no worries.

                          or over the web