Re: [tor-talk] Cloak Tor Router

And 5 "do not send anything outside", no? Usually you can restrict with your ISP box but can you trust it?

What happens if you connect directly your PC to the Cloak with a cable?

Maybe the concept of several wifis is good but I don't see it very usable, not sure what would be the security requirements for this but assuming that I am trusting my local network why not a simple web interface where you can configure the same for any device connected to the box:

- do not allow anything outside
- allow all traffic outside Tor
- force everything through Tor (warning: close your bittorrent clients)
option: the Cloak could detect the bittorrent traffic
- force eveything through Tor except torrents
- force ssl through Tor, non ssl outside

Regards,