Re: [tor-talk] Cloak Tor Router

Le 07/11/2014 18:18, hellekin a écrit :

On 11/07/2014 01:29 PM, Aymeric Vitte wrote:

>- force ssl through Tor, non ssl outside

*** Is that what you meant?  Can you explain why?

Yes but again we are not talking about strong anonymity here (unless for a browsing use with the Tor browser and the proxy set to the box), question of usability again by people not familiar with this (but I forgot to mention the http nowhere option, and if users set it then will they understand that all non ssl traffic is blocked?), some thoughts are:

- for a normal user is it better to have the non ssl traffic mitmed by the exit nodes or should it go outside?
- torrent traffic goes automatically outside
- non ssl websockets (like Peersm's where we have ssl (+Tor) over ws and not the contrary) do not go through Tor, so again you are not using Tor over Tor

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
torrent-live: https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live