Re: [tor-talk] "Hidden Services" vs "Onion services"

Katya, and all,

SOOOOooooo why don't we use sensible, plain language and stick to it to distuingish ourselves from them?
Hacker wouldn't have the currency it has if a large part of the pudgy, pizza-eating photophobes didn't perpetuate it for dramatic self-interest.

Robert