Re: [tor-talk] "Hidden Services" vs "Onion services"

Robert wrote
> Hacker wouldn't have the currency it has if a large part of the
> pudgy, pizza-eating photophobes didn't perpetuate it for dramatic
> self-interest.

>Katya wrote
>I really don't think comments like this help the situation.

Certainly.
I meant to highlight that the desire for loaded terms is the problem.

Using unclear terms and resorting to jargon to be cooler is one of the barriers I, and many, have found at our early encounters with Tor when we are quite serious about participating in and supporting privacy and rights.

Robert