Re: [tor-talk] >600 Tor relays without ContactInfo and similar properties

I doubt excludenodes does any good, as tpo stated the behavior of how Tor will react to it is not studied well and might be disabled in the future. Aside from that just because too many nodes puppet up or you feel suspecious doesnt necessary be worse than any old trusted node located within spying countries like US or UK or Germany..etc or even anywhere. What im trying to say is we need permanent design mitigation to solve that not temporary blockage of x or y then another a and b will pop up and the game continues forever...

lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: