Re: New portable FF for 1.5

Mirroring is something that I really don't know that much about.

Now that I am sitting here Brain storming i wonder if there is a way to mirror one of Tor's Hidden services. that would be kinda neat. as a Concept it sounds cool, But I feel like in reality it probably isn't possable. I say this only because I think it sounds like a good idea and the universe is to perverse to let something like that happen. So those who know more than I...
Is that kind of thing possible?

(Sorry arrakis BTW, I don't know)