Re: Mirroring a Hidden Service

huh well that is really cool and something that I am going to have to think alot more about. thanks

On 10/5/05, Robin Felix <felixorg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you can access a service, you can mirror its static content.
Assuming you mean an HTTP-based web service, any retrieval engine that
can use a proxy, such as wget, can access the hidden web server and
recreate its static content on your local machine.  You can then
re-serve that content either normally or hidden.

Or am I misunderstanding your question?