Mirroring a Hidden Service

If you can access a service, you can mirror its static content. Assuming you mean an HTTP-based web service, any retrieval engine that can use a proxy, such as wget, can access the hidden web server and recreate its static content on your local machine. You can then re-serve that content either normally or hidden.

Or am I misunderstanding your question?

Matt Thorne wrote:

Mirroring is something that I really don't know that much about.
Now that I am sitting here Brain storming i wonder if there is a way to mirror one of Tor's Hidden services. that would be kinda neat. as a Concept it sounds cool, But I feel like in reality it probably isn't possable.