Re: Tor not working

I didn't try this; I just went to Login Items in the Accounts pane and added tor to it. I checked /Library/StartupItems and Tor is not in there, even though I installed it using the Installer package.

There is no tor.log in the /var/log/tor, and no CrashReporter in / Library/Logs/; just Console and DirectoryService.

Should I move or copy something to /Library/StartupItems, or anything else?

--Spin Doctor